Oliver Patrick: Five Months Old

Posted by Amy Evelyn Oden , Friday, January 23, 2015 4:40 PM

Oliver celebrated his first New Year's Eve by turning five months old!  I snapped some shots of our dapper little chapeau'd chap at my mom's house.  At five months, Oliver's favorite things are Mama, Daddy, Vianne, smiling at everyone, charming the ladies, working on his hand-eye coordination, playing with toys - especially if they are crinkly, and rolling back & forth on the floor.  He's still a predictable napper (about every 2-3 hrs, he's ready for a little snooze) but nighttime still remains a bit of a challenge (although at this point, I'm so delirious during the night, I really have no idea how much sleep either of us is getting).  

Brace yourself, now.  Some pretty intense cuteness is coming your way.







1 Response to "Oliver Patrick: Five Months Old"

Rebekah Says:

I'm pretty sure he needs to be modeling for baby Grey Poupon. He is so stinking cute!!

Post a Comment